What is the Symposium and who is it for?
The mission of the Latin American Symposium of Music Therapy is the dissemination of the theory and practice of music therapy in Latin America. The symposium hopes to be the meeting point between Latin American and world music therapists where it shows, discusses, presents, develops, and shares the different music therapy works of Latin America and the world.
- Music professionals (performers, composers, arrangers and musicians of all styles interested in knowing about the use of the therapeutic aspects of music)
- Health professionals (Doctors, nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists, social workers, and other related professions)
- Students from areas related to health and music
- Patients and their families
- Everyone interested in improving their quality of life through music
Friday January 17